1. So they had the biggest budget of any kdrama ever, but didn’t have any left over for the poster??
2. Na In-woo’s really accepting every offer he gets huh. Not that the premise doesn’t intrigue me (I didn’t know ghost marriages were a thing in Korean culture), it just seems like he’s working a lot.
3. Anything by the writer of Hyena is something I am obligated to check out. The fact that I love Baek Ji-won and Moon So-ri is just the cherry on top.
4. My reservations about the cast’s acting chops aside, this actually looks pretty good. Has the vibe of a comfort watch after a long day.
5. Gulshan Devaiah is a good actor, but idk if he can live up to Lee Joon-gi’s performance in Flower of Evil – he really was phenomenal in that role. Also, since this is a Hindi serial, I expect the already-existing makjang-y elements to be turned up to a eleven.
6. So freaking excited for this even if it has nothing to do with the OG Little Women. I’m practically counting down the days till September 3.
7. Please don’t make this a romance, I am begging the writer to not make it a romance.