1. Agreed that there can never be too many Kang Haneul dramas. If there’s one thing that man will do, it’s give a memorable performance no matter the script.
2. I’m happy to see Kim Jung-hyun return to acting (he shouldn’t have had to go on hiatus for something that’s not his fault), but I think I’ve reached peak Im Soo-hyang saturation. I don’t dislike her or anything, but I’d rather see anybody else after sitting through weeks of Woori the Virgin.
3. Unlike most people on this site, I actually really like Hwang Jung-eum – even when she’s shouty lmao. Lee Joon is a fantastic actor and the rest of the cast are no joke either. But…it just had to be the team behind Penthouse, dammit. I hate that a cast as cool as this one is for a makjang, the one genre actively avoid watching. Actually kinda sad about this.
4. I need Namgoong Min to do a romcom after this string of action and law dramas. And Kim Ji-eun better not show up on it. Honestly, I’d much rather Gong Min-jung were the FL on this show as well. I liked her well enough on Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.
5. Another incredible-sounding movie I had no idea existed. I really, really hope this gets an international theatrical release.
6. Finally, the two people I’m watching the show for. I just know I’ll be crying my eyes out for this one.